Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SPRING BREAK!

Who needs exotic beaches? The weather has been fabulous in LV. =] Even though I'm totally bummed that I won't be spending my last spring break vacationing, I'm still hoping that some way, some how, the Hubs and I will be able to travel later in the summer. I really, really wanted to tour southern plantation homes in the south, but at this point, I would be fine with a short trip to.. well, anywhere. New York, Florida, Texas, Arizona, or maybe Virginia again. I suppose we'll see what happens with this internship.

I was trying to put off talking about it.. the internship, I mean. I guess I just thought that maybe if I didn't talk about it, I would be in a safe, easy place. I'm not, so here it goes. It's an awesome, awesome opportunity. I'm working with great people, with a great leader. For someone like me, a super organized routine and list lover, this field is soo nerve wrecking. Granted, it has only been one week, so my nerves haven't quite calmed down yet.. so give me some time and I'm sure everything will be all right.

My motivation lately has been the dwindling list of classes that I need to complete before I GRADUATE!!!! (What I'm going to do after gradatuion, I have no idea.. but that's a whole other story.) December commencement is looking more and more promising. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment