Sunday, March 6, 2011

So Long, Farewell... Weekend.

This is my last official weekend off. My internship starts this coming Friday, and I must say, it is bitter sweet. On one hand, I have this awesome opportunity to totally immerse myself in a possible career path. On the other, I lose my awesome current work schedule, which means less time with my sweet Hubs. I can tell myself that this is all temporary, but in reality.. is it? If my chosen career field completely revolves around weekend work, where will it lead me after graduation? I knew it.. I should have stuck with marketing/finance/accounting. Boo.

To commemorate my last real weekend, we celebrated Jesse's birthday with dinner at Claim Jumpers and lively conversation about Red Bull, G.I. Bills, and Zumba.

Yay for alcohol-free nights, because Andrew and I woke up feeling GREAT today. Of course, church was great today. Pastor Augie felt it would be nice to bring back some old concept of round about sacrament.. O__o. Andrew didn't care for it, but I think in time it will grown on everyone.

After Church, we went golfing. It started off shaky to say the least. I am by no means an expert on golf etiquette, but I do believe you're not supposed to hit your ball unless the party before you has cleared. JUST SAYING! After we decided to distance ourselves from the bozo's with no manners, it started picking back up.. and I must say, I am quite the beast with my driver.

Along the way we enjoyed the company of the local ducks and coyotes.

So, here I am again on a Sunday night. Dreading the long, dragging, homework filled week that is ahead of me, and now I don't even have a 3 day weekend to met me at the end of it. How will I live?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment