Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Post 05

So since spring semester has commenced, I have found that I have little time to devote to blogging (or anything else for that matter). Boo. I am literally eating, sleeping, and breathing (see where my priorities are?) school. While I am happy to report that my classes are not as challenging as I thought they would be, the time spent actually attending class remains the same. *sigh* Oh well.. it will be done soon. Yes? Maybe? Hopefully? As of now, my approximated graduation will be in December of 2011. I hope I didn't just jinx myself -_-. Anyways, on to the REAL post. Notice: I have changed this challenge to a "post" challenge for obvious reasons (ie. I fail at this).

A picture of somewhere you have been to.


Nassau, Bahamas. 2009. <3
Our belated honeymoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment